Re-enrolment and Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is underway, and we’re excited to have you and your family join us once more. Please make sure that you follow the instructions below to ensure a smooth re-enrolment process for you and your family as we partner together in this exciting year ahead!
- STEP 1: Go the Admissions Office and secure a SY 2018-2019 Registration Card and Parent/Guardian ID Form (1×1 photo of parent/guardian required) available at the Admissions Office.
- STEP 2: Submit your registration card to the Cashier and pay the tuition.
- STEP 3: Submit the Parent/Guardian ID form to the Admissions Office.
- STEP 1: Fill up the following online form: SY 2018-2019 Registration Card. Please note that the form will require you to upload a photo of your wire transfer receipt. For non-gmail users, please follow alternative instruction on the form. Failure to submit the registration card before the wire transfer may cause delay in your enrolment registration.
- STEP 2: Email/Call Accounting Office (+6347-2526833) to inquire about your statement of account and pay the tuition via wire transfer.
- Uniforms are readily available in the school bookstore for purchase.
- Student Packet will be distributed to classrooms on the first day of school.
- Lockers will be provided by the homeroom teachers during the first week of school.
July 31: Last day of holding reservation slots
August 6: Open House
August 7: First day of school