School Fees 2013-2014
Application and Testing Fee (for new students)
Slot Reservation Fee / Enrollment Deposit
|  New Students (non-refundable)||$ 500.00|
|  Returning Students (currently enrolled students, due April 5, 2013)||$ 300.00|
|  Wait List Fee (new students who are waiting for a vacant slot in a class, refundable)||$ 600.00|
|Payable in Dual Currency US$ and PHP||Annual Payment||Semestral Payment||Quarterly Payment|
|(due Aug 2)||(due Aug 2 & Jan. 10)||(due Aug 2, Oct 4, Jan 10, & Mar 7)|
|Pre-Kinder||US$ 2,936 + P134,740||US$ 1,468 + P67,370||US$ 734 + P33,685|
|Kinder (full-day)||US$ 3,576 + P164,368||US$ 1,788 + P82,184||US$ 894 + P41,092|
|Lower School (Grades 1-5)||US$ 4,512 + P207,384||US$ 2,256 + P103,692||US$ 1,128 + P51,846|
|Middle School (Grades 6-8)||US$ 5,480 + P251,772||US$ 2,740 + P125,886||US$ 1,370 + P62,943|
|Upper School (Grades 9-12)||US$ 6,896 + P317,040||US$ 3,448 + P158,520||US$ 1,724 + P79,260|
|Old and New Students||Capital Development Fee - Yearly for all students. (to be paid in full upon enrollment regardless of enrollment date; non-refundable)||$ 500.00|
|New Students||Matriculation Fee for New Students Only - One-time fee for new students (to be paid in full upon enrollment; non-refundable)||$ 1,500.00|
|If Applicable||English as Second Language (ESL) Fee (to be paid in full upon enrollment; non-refundable)||$ 1,150.00|
|Optional||International Baccalaureate (IB) Fees for external exams||varies|
|Note:||International Baccalaureate (IB) Fees
Those who intend to sit for the External Exams are billed upon receipt of actual charges. AP and IB fees are non-refundable. Once the school has billed the fees, students who leave the program will charged for the total cost.
|Admissions:||+63 47 252-6871 to 73||ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE BY CASH, CHECK, OR WIRE TRANSFER.
CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
|+63 47 252-6833|
|+63 47 250-0869|
Student Fees Policy
- It is undestood that a student normally enrolls for the entire school year, and all fees for the entire year are due and payable upon enrollment unless other arrangements are made upon enrollment and agreed to in writing by the parent/guardian and headmaster.
- Fees will not be pro-rated for part of the quarter, regardless of the number of days attended.
- Matriculation fee is to be paid only once by NEW STUDENTS upon enrollment.
- The Capital Development Fee and ESL fee wll not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of enrollment.
- Only tuition may be paid by quarter or semester. All other fees must be paid on the date due in their entirety.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE except in the following cases:
- The parents are transferred out of the region during the school year.
- The student suffers an illness which requires protracted confinement and leaves the Philippines to obtain medical assistance.
- Capital Development, Matriculation and ESL Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The Board rarely grants discounts and there are no discounts for new students. Application for discounts for returning students will be considered only if there is proven evidence of financial need. However, under no circumstances will discounts be granted for matriculation or capital development fee.
- Refund policy for Re-enrollment Deposit/Reservation:
Refund requests received by the school on:
June 15, 2013 100% refund July 15, 2013 50% refund July 31, 2013 25% refund
- All other fees are due and payable on or before August 05, 2010 or upon erollment, whichever comes first.
- Due dates for tuition paid in installments:
First Quarter/Semester on or before August 2, 2013 Second Quarter October 4, 2013 Third Quarter/Second Semester January 10, 2014 Fourth Quarter March 7, 2014
- Charge for late payments - A penalty assessment of 2% per month (cumulative) will be billed on fees not paid within 30 days from due date.
Students who have ACCOUNTS in ARREARS at the end of the Quarter will not be issued their report cards and will not be RE-ADMITTED the following quarter.
This page was last updated on Tue, 05/21/2013 (8:57am)