Dear Prospective Parent,
All students applying for admission to Brent School must complete the application process in order to be considered for admission to the school.
Step One — Once the required documents are complete, the applicant may call the Admissions Office to schedule for test and interview.
Step Two — On the scheduled test date, submit the completed documents to the Admissions Office. Pay $100 for the application and test fee. It is essential to arrive on time.
The Brent Admission Qualifying Tests are administered to all applicants, including former Brent students returning after one or more years of absence from Brent.
Step Three — An interview with the applicant, the parent, and guardian (if necessary) will follow right after the test. This is a requirement before the final decision on Admissions is rendered.
Step Four — Following notification of acceptance, please submit the $500.00 Slot Reservation Deposit and completed Admission and Enrollment Agreements within five (5) working days to ensure a space in a class.
It is the parent’s responsibility to complete all application material and submit it to the Admissions Office. The admissions process cannot proceed until these materials are received. All applicants are required to take an entrance exam and interview. At least one parent must be present during the interview. Be sure that the following items are complete before calling the Admissions Office to register for an exam and interview.
- Completed Application Form
- Certified copy of academic records showing grades for at least the past two years. If written in another language, an English translation must be included.
- Two letters of recommendation from the former school, one from the Principal or Guidance Counselor and one from a teacher, preferably the homeroom adviser.
- Copy of birth certificate and passport page showing date of birth and picture of the applicant.
- Photos: 3 copies (2 x 2)
- Copy of immunization record
- If the school fees are to be paid by an employer, a letter to that effect on the employer's letterhead.
- Copy of the passport pages showing:
- Applicant’s picture, date of birth, passport number
- Date of issue and expiration date
- Visa showing length of stay in the Philippines
- Copy of Alien / Immigrant Certificate of Residence (ACR or ICR)
Foreign Applicants should also submit the following aside from items 1-7 above:
Note: ADB dependents are exempt from this requirement.
Filipino applicants, as members of the international community, are most welcome to Brent. However, the Board of Directors has limited the number of Filipino students to not more than one–third of the total student population.
- The Brent Admission Qualifying Tests are administered to all applicants for admission at Brent, including former Brent students who are returning after one or more years of absence from Brent.
- The test schedule is arranged by the Admissions Office. Come on time. Results will be available within 3 days.
- Applications with incomplete forms and documents will not be processed for admission.
- An interview with the applicant, the parent / guardian will be scheduled. This is a requirement before the final decision on Admissions is rendered.
This page was last updated on Thu, 10/20/2011 (3:38pm)